Lip fillers are basically the essence of lip augmentation, a certified cosmetic procedure. Its core aim is to inject the derma fillers to give fuller and plumper lips.
What are Lip fillers?
Lip augmentation is usually done by using lip fillers that has very deep sense in cosmetic surgery. It preferably uses derma fillers specifically for giving volume to lips. It has extending its range towards the innovations in the cosmetic surgery whose one branch is lip augmentation that take place by injecting different kinds of derma fillers in your lips and your mouth. Best lip fillers London, now a day are hyaluronic acid, a kind of natural substance already present in our body. Upon injecting, it gives natural increase to your lips. Therefore, with association to this concept, it is sometimes also called as hyaluronic acidic fillers.
What you need to do before getting lip augmentation?
Before going for the lip surgery, you must check out if you are the suitable candidate for lip filler or not. Also in the aesthetic courses, the foremost thing while planning your treatment should be the choice of doctor. You must need to search for the certified and experienced surgeon for your lip augmentation. Also you need to be economical while selecting the treatment. Furthermore, types of derma fillers for lips also vary.
Types of lip fillers:
There are two most common types of derma fillers as mentioned below:
Collagen: this is the older technique used to enhance the lip size by naturally regulating the growth of collagen.
Fat injections and implants: This is a new technique developed to plump the lips and they generally composed of naturally produced acids, commonly hyaluronic acid fillers.
Usefulness of Hyaluronic acid fillers:
These fillers leave so many useful impacts when it comes to your lips and its appearance. It adds beauty to your personality by giving you the following useful features:
- Improves the structure of lips
- Reasonable and suitable lip shape
- Enhances the volume of lips
These results are neither permanent nor temporary. Generally, these features last for six months and after that more sessions are required to keep the results maintained in Cosmedoc lip fillers.
Among hyaluronic acid filler, most commonly used and easily available lip fillers are mentioned below:
- Reveille silk
- Balloters balance
- Juvederm ultra and ultra plus
Other available products include lidocaine and few other local anesthetic.
Benefits of hyaluronic acid filler:
As already known, in lip fillers London , hyaluronic acid fillers holds so many beneficial aspects that constitutes its positive impacts. Few of them are mentioned below:
- Enhance the lip volume and has a strong control over lip volume. Your doctor has the control on how much volume your lips need so while enhancing the lip volume, your surgeon must be keen enough.
- Gradual pace of treatment helps you to observe the results slowly and gradually so that changes can be made easily during the treatment according to your choice and demand.
- Any kind of lumps or bumps, if created, can be easily removed.
- It has less bruising and swelling effects and generally gives long lasting results.