The condition of sore gums and gum recession is among the most frequent dental health concerns all around the world. Gum recession is an obvious flag of unhealthy gums. Receding gums can be induced as a result of periodontal diseases, or misaligned teeth, which causes excessive amount of plaque built up over the gum line. Often this contributes to swollen gums around the tooth, which could be very painful.
Causes for bleeding gums
• Vigorous brushing can also result in bleeding gums that might swell up gradually. Your gums could be injured by harsh brushing, as well as the enamel of your teeth can likewise erode slowly.
• Medicines – From time to time, medication can result in bleeding gums.
• Nutritional deficiency can cause tender bleeding gums. The shortage of vitamins in the body can cause swollen gums and mouth ulcers.
• Hormonal changes – At times, hormonal changes when pregnant might also cause swollen gums. Women may feel bleeding gums during pregnancy, adolescence, menopause, and at the exact period of menstruation.
• Plaque and tartar – Often plaque and tartar develop on the teeth and gums on account of the consumption of numerous foodstuffs, alcohol, and cigarettes.
Best cures for bleeding gums
Let’s take a view of some effective cures for bleeding gums.
• Fresh fruits and vegetables – Eating an apple every day is just another approach to empower the gums. Munching of carrots, apples, and pears not directly help hold your teeth clean, but in addition stimulates blood flow in gums.
• Dental Hygiene – Overall dental hygiene must protect against receding gums. In the event, your gums have become sensitive; you should use an extremely soft bristled toothbrush and toothpaste or gels which are made for sensitive gums.
• Toothpaste – You need to use fluoride-free all-natural toothpaste in the event your gums bleed. You can even use desensitizing toothpaste or a gum gel that is specifically made for those who have sensitive gums.
• Flossing can stop the accumulation of food in the inter-dental spaces and therefore, avoid the occurrence of swollen gums. Flossing should be utilized with care so as to prevent all types of injury to the gums. Exerting too much pressure whilst flossing teeth might also cause bruises in the gums.
• Mouthwash – A mouthwash, for instance, with active ingredient chlorhexidine, is advised for people who have sensitive gums.
The most effective solution to stop swollen gums and reversing receding gums will be to brush your teeth with Naturessmile gum paste, indulge in flossing and get a diet filled with important nourishment.